I love creating "ah-ha" moments for people, helping them see their world, their work, and even themselves in a new way. My goal is always to stir people to action whether that's changing their own behavior or jump-starting the transformation of a whole organization.
My most popular speaking topics include:
- Creating an empathetic, customer-centered culture
- How building trust accelerates CX transformation
- Using the power of habits to improve CX consistency
- Influencing perspectives and behavior in a way that sticks
- Time and stress management (and why they're essential to CX success)
- The link between customer, employee, business, and societal well-being
In addition to keynote speeches, I do live webinars, recorded training, thought leadership videos, and workshops. One of my specialties is designing and delivering workshops for executive audiences.
Check out these videos of me on stage and in past thought leadership interviews.
Client And Audience Feedback
"wonderful ... fresh... informative”
“Excellent job, she really helped push the meeting onwards and upwards. Would love to have her back.”
“I can’t thank you enough for doing that speech. It was awesome! And really got people’s attention...They finally have the executive backing they were looking for 3 years ago.”
"The amount of participation and enthusiasm during the meeting was refreshing and has cascaded down several levels of our organization, your insight and presentations really made it easy for our operations to understand the why, importance, and the financial return associated with a great CX program."
“Great talk - actionable recommendations you can implement RIGHT NOW.”
"Megan was a major factor in the success of TForce’s CX Program kick off! We originally contacted Megan to participate in our 2018 National Meeting as a keynote speaker. She not only delivered a riveting keynote; she also helped us design, create and manage an agenda that quickly got us on the right path to make our CX vision a reality."
"Megan was a pleasure to work with in both designing and executing this program. She is a top notch facilitator who created a relatable and fun atmosphere that worked just as well for front line facing employees as it did for C-level executives."
- Forrester’s CXNYC (1,200+ attendees)
- Forrester CX London and CXSF (San Francisco)
- The B2B CX Summit
- The X4 Experience Management Summit
- CX Fusion
- The Net Promoter Conference
- Clarabridge Customer Connections (C3)
- IQPC Customer Experience Exchange
- IQPC CX Exchange for Financial Services
- Inaugural Boston CX Day celebration